All the financial sectors around the world have faced a greater depletion during the time of recent recession. The financial crisis arose over the last three years, have driven most of the financial sectors to wind-up their business or merge with various other larger institutes. There are lot of financial institutes, which have been avoided from the pessimal impact of the financial crisis. These institutions have followed a strategy of “Minimized cost and enhanced productivity”. Most of the financial institution found video conferencing to be the best solution that can make their strategy execute successfully.
In a financial institute the customer satisfaction plays a predominant role in order to grab customer advocacy. Normally cutting down the budget and expecting higher returns are merely difficult for the financial institutes, to gain the real trust of the consumers. Video conferencing solution is one of a kind that could ease the financial institutes in meeting the customer expectations by making use of the minimal resources.
The video-conferencing technology is served as a driving tool for innovation in the fields of financial services. The roots of the technologies are been widespread in the financial sectors such as investment banking, retail banking and private wealth management.
Almost every banking channel can integrate the web-conferencing technology to authorize an exemplified banking experience for the banking consumers at rural and urban areas. There are various technology based applications are already being executed in the banking sector they are the: online banking and mobile banking. The web-conferencing based applications in the online and mobile banking is the newer applications that facilitates the banking sector in attracting the new consumers and retain the existing customers as well.
The video conferencing solutions for financial institutions not only saves organizations time and money, but also creates a cutting edge platform for communication between the customers and employees.
There are ample number of ways, the financial institutions are making use of the video conferencing are the
1. Most of the financial institutes are providing “Agent on Demand” services giving their leads and customers one click access to sales employees, client care divisions and tech support team staff.
2. Companies are providing educational on line workshops and on the Internet workshops to leads and customers.
3. Customer assistance providers are providing on the Internet client classes. This removes the need for client care providers to travel to and from client locations, making them more effective and liberating up there a chance to conduct even more classes.
4. To conduct the quarterly meetings among the financial branches at various locations, the video-conferencing is an optimal solution. Through this solution the financial institution can effectively reduce the travel costs and can enhance the communication standards among their financial branches.
5. The process of giving and recovering the loans are the common in banking sector, normally the bankers will issue the loan to the consumer after conducting the loan interviews. Here the integration of the Financial video conferencing will make it easier for the banker and consumer to have online loan interviews.
Finally it can be concluded that online video-conferencing offers the Financial Services Industry as a path to accumulate company-wide progressions, clutch and grab the profession-ate and greatly minimize on travel costs. The video-conferencing scenario making personal more fruitful and are conscious to client requirements.